Monday, July 23, 2007

Favorite Ride (of all time)

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!
This ride has to be considered the favorite ride of all time in the park, at the very least by myself and probably my whole family. The way the animatronic figures bring such a life like show to the stage. Over the years it may have changed by adding characters - changing the chase scenes in one of the rooms. I remember when I was younger it used to be the pirates chasing the maidens, now it seems the woman are chasing the pirates.
Growing up, my father used to start singing the "pirate" song before we even knew we were going to the park. One of his favorite past times. I still remember my first trip on this ride, sitting next to my mother and seeing her face as she looked up on one of the bridges and just said "that foot looks so real". Just seeing from that young age how a "ride" could affect my mother and father told me how this would be the ride that would always be favorite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful memory you have of your childhood. This is what Walt Disney wanted when he created his dream.