Sunday, August 19, 2007

HAUNTED MANSION

This ride changes each year just before Halloween and stays changed til just after Christmas. It is the "Nightmare before Christmas" with Jack Skellington. In order to appreciate the ride to its fullest, you need to see it at both times of year.

When I was a child, I was mesmerized by the employees working at Disney --- so in character. They remind me of "Lurch" from the Addam's Family. Showing no emotion. Truly frightening to a young person. I was terrified! Now that I am older, it is thoroughly a most enjoyable ride for children of all ages.

Fast pass is recommended for most times of the year, but it will bypass the cemetary and you miss out on reading the grave markers that are extremely entertaining. During the Halloween/Christmas season, they also include Haunted Christmas Carol lines...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Feel free to visit my web page - Sixpack